Are you planning a wedding, shower, graduation, anniversary or any other get together? Consider us at Lake Jericho Volunteer Fire and Rescue Department. We are offering for use/donation the use of our hall /facility for parties, meetings, and other functions.
Scheduling is on a first come, first serve basis, please call early to reserve your date. You may check out our website calendar to give you an idea of its availability. Our hall can accommodate up to 75 people, is equipped with a full kitchen, sink, and refrigerator/freezer, along with kitchen space for serving brought in prepared food. For your convenience tables and chairs are available. Please bring table cloths, food, dining accessories, and parental supervision for minors. You can bring other entertainment, such as DJ’s, entertainers, or live music. An additional charge may be assessed for activities requiring additional cleanup.
Please contact us at (502) 845-2104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to make a reservation. Please be sure to leave a detailed message including your name and contact information.
- Included: Use of Tables, Chairs, Pots, and Pans
- Oven for Reheating previously cooked foods
- A $50.00 deposit holds the hall for a specific date.
- On a first come first served basis.
- Clean-up of the hall, kitchen and rest rooms are your responsibility. We will provide this service for $100.00
- Use is for up to 3 Hours for a $50 Donation to cover utilities and additional cost incurred by us to maintain.
- You have an additional 1 hr. to set-up prior to your event
- A Hall Rental contract is required for all use.
- Your are responsible for all of your guests, both inside and outside of the fire hall.